The galleries here are standard WordPress pages, and display using the built in gallery function in WordPress.
Prior to Login – You must ensure that you have your Username and Password.
From September 2011 new users will provide there full name as there ” Username ” in eg JOHNSMITH
To be given a password you must contact the web administrator in person, only then will a password be provided via your EMAIL.
You may change your password at any time.
Prior to uploading your images, please ensure your file is titled eg ” sunset on beach ” and not the file number
To upload new photos:
You must be a current member of Mallow Camera Club
- Use this link Login
- Insert your USERNAME & PASSWORD
- Click the PAGES menu item – its located on the left below Dashboard
- Click on ALL PAGES.
- Find the page with your NAME
- Click on EDIT.
- There are 4 icons above the edit post window, next to the text “Upload/Insert”. Click the first one and a new window pops up, If un sure, hold your mouse over the icon’s until you see “Add an Image“
- You will be shown a file uploader. Click ” CHOOSE FILE /UPLOAD FILES ” to Browse for the photo or photos within your computer you wish to upload, You may upload several images at a time by using the Flash Uploader
- Once image/s is uploaded click on Save All Changes you will be directed to a new page, click Insert Gallery / UpDate gallery
- The size of the uploaded image does not have to be original size. Images above 1.5 mb take up precious server space.
- If you ever suspect that your Username & Password have been stolen – please contact web administrator immediately
- Happy Uploading
We use the excellent jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries plugin to make the galleries pretty.